- Pelagic Organism Decline (POD) Investigations
- Program Reviews
- IEP Teams
- Workshops and Events
2016 Annual IEP Conference
- IEP Newsletter Latest IEP Monitoring Results!
- Smeltcam New Monitoring Tools
- Water Quality Conditions in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta and Suisun/San Pablo Bays 1970 to current
- Benthic GRTS Special Study
Spring and Fall Monitoring
- New Projects
"An updated conceptual model of Delta Smelt biology: "our evolving understanding of an estuarine fish" presents a new Delta Smelt conceptual model and uses it to understand why 2011 was a good year for Delta Smelt
- 2016 IEP Annual Workshop
April 20-22, 2016
Lake Natoma Inn, Folsom, Ca
- Together, the Delta Stewardship Council and the Interagency Ecological Program are recruiting for the next IEP Lead Scientist. View the recruitment announcement here.